Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
With a family member showing plague symptoms, the Copelands go on a desperate hunt to find tetracycline, but strangers can be just as desperate.
The Copelands are accosted by a gang of bikers led by a figure from Karen’s past, but when shapeshifters appear, it’s hard to know who to trust.
As devastation looms, and with her family struggling to survive an eruption, Karen’s visions reveal signs that might be the key to everything.
When the family splits up, Josh leads half the party to a nearby university to find a seemingly prophetic professor, while Karen leads the others to a nearby summer camp on what should be a safe resupply mission.
- 1. The Most Popular Show of 2018 Isn't Even on Anymore
- 2. Where to Stream Penny Marshall's Best Movies and TV Shows
- 3. All the TV Marathons Airing on Christmas
- 4. There's a Queer as Folk Reboot in the Works at Bravo
- 5. Penny Marshall, Prolific Actress and Director, Dead at 75
- 6. George Takei Is Headed to AMC's The Terror
- 7. NBC Sets Premiere Dates for John Legend's Season of The Voice and Much More