Bill Vlasic: Once Upon a Car
First Aired: October 29, 2011
New York Times Detroit-bureau chief Bill Vlasic discusses "Once Upon a Car: The Fall and Resurrection of America's Big Three Automakers—GM, Ford and Chrysler," his book about the effects of the 2008 financial crisis on the U.S. auto industry, in a conversation with American Automotive Policy Council president Matt Blunt, the former governor of Missouri.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. More Than 40 Million Netflix Viewers Have Been Creepin' on YOU
- 2. Oliver and Felicity Will Star in a Documentary in Arrow's 150th Episode
- 3. Red Checks in at Club Fed in This Exclusive The Blacklist Sneak Peek
- 4. Sabrina's Kiernan Shipka Will Star In a Netflix Holiday Rom-Com From John Green
- 5. How to Watch the Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Premiere Red Carpet
- 6. Riverdale Is Doing Another Musical - And Yes, Jughead Is Singing!
- 7. Amazon Prime's February Line-Up Features Jordan Peele's Lorena Bobbitt Docuseries and More