Candace Cameron Bure Wants A 'Golden Girls' Version Of 'Fuller House' In 10 Years
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
Could we get a "Fullest House" one day? Candace Cameron Bure chats with Access Daily about the "laughs, hijinks and hysterics" in store for her Netflix show's final season – and hints that she may not be done with playing D.J. Tanner.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Krysten Ritter's El Camino Cameo 'Shocked' Aaron Paul
- 2. Here's Why Walter White's Cameo on El Camino Was So Important for the Breaking Bad Movie
- 3. 10 Burning Questions We Still Have After El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie
- 4. Stranger Things Star David Harbour Brought the Upside Down to Saturday Night Live
- 5. Why El Camino Spent So Much Time Exploring Jesse's Captivity
- 6. Living With Yourself Review: Come for Two Paul Rudds, Stay for Two Paul Rudds
- 7. Oscar-Nominated Actor Robert Forster Dies at 78