Season 1, Episode 1 A Path Appears
First Aired: January 26, 2015
A three-part series about global gender oppression and human-rights violations begins with the trafficking of children in the U.S., where the Justice Department estimates as many as 300,000 children are at risk of being sold into sexual slavery. Included: a former child prostitute, who was sold at age 12 to a pimp by her mother; the work of My Life My Choice founder Audrey Morrissey; and the efforts of Cook County (Ill.) Sheriff Tom Dart to crack down on men who purchase sex.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. BET and Tyler Perry Team Up to Launch New Streaming Service
- 2. Euphoria's Penis-Filled Locker Room Scene Blew Twitter's Mind
- 3. What's Next for the Helicopter Mystery on Fear the Walking Dead?
- 4. Big Little Lies Episode 3 Recap: Do Not Eff with Laura Dern
- 5. This Friends Guest Star Got Booed by Ross and Rachel Lobsters
- 6. Brace for a New Face in Good Girls Season 3
- 7. Someone Put Pennywise into the Cheers Intro Because the Internet Loves a Creepy Crossover