A girl (Juliette Goglia) meets her grandfather (Ernest Borgnine) for the first time when she's sent to live with him while her mother recovers from an accident. While the two clash initially, they soon discover a shared love of music and begin working on a school Christmas pageant. In the process, they also address lies from the past that have kept them apart, just in time for the holidays. Roxie: Katherine Helmond. Karl: Richard Libertini. Marie: Tracy Nelson.
- 1. Freeform Pokes Fun at Shadowhunters Fans for Trying to Save the Show
- 2. Matt Damon's Saturday Night Live Monologue Was a Heartfelt Toast to His Family
- 3. Chris Klein Deserves Our Attention Again
- 4. Donald Trump Apparently Did Not Like Saturday Night Live's Cold Open This Week
- 5. Pete Davidson Surfaces on Saturday Night Live After Scary Instagram Post
- 6. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 7. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name