Season 49, Episode 35 05-21-2017
First Aired: May 21, 2017
Scott Pelley reports on so-called sanctuary cities; Lesley Stahl interviews Cook County, Ill., sheriff Tom Dart, who runs one of the largest jails in the country, located in Chicago; Holly Williams profiles controversial Chinese artist Ai Weiwei.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's When Supernatural's Final San Diego Comic-Con Panel Will Happen
- 2. BET and Tyler Perry Team Up to Launch New Streaming Service
- 3. Euphoria's Penis-Filled Locker Room Scene Blew Twitter's Mind
- 4. What's Next for the Helicopter Mystery on Fear the Walking Dead?
- 5. Big Little Lies Episode 3 Recap: Do Not Eff with Laura Dern
- 6. This Friends Guest Star Got Booed by Ross and Rachel Lobsters
- 7. Brace for a New Face in Good Girls Season 3