Season 3, Episode 7 Day 3: 7: 00 PM-8: 00 PM
First Aired: December 9, 2003
Michelle asks Gael to take over for her; Chase gets help in disobeying Chappelle to pursue a lead on Jack's location, where Ramon grows impatient; Anne is contacted by her ex-spouse. Cullens: Carlos Sanz. Tomas: Miguel Najera. Packard: Conor O'Farrell. Chappelle: Paul Schulze. Adam: Zachary Quinto. Chloe: Mary Lynn Rajskub. Ramon: Joaquim de Almeida. Wayne: DB Woodside. Chase: James Badge Dale. Anne: Wendy Crewson.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: November 6, 2001
- Rating: TV-14
- Premise: An exciting and edgy real-time action series about U.S. counterterrorist agent Jack Bauer trying to save his country from foreign and domestic enemies in the course of 24 grueling hours (with each hour a separate episode). The series took a great concept a… (more)
- 1. Dirty John's Veronica Newell Is the Unapologetic Bad Bitch You Need to See This Season
- 2. Counterpart Creator Teases Quayle's 'Luck Will Soon Run Out'
- 3. Outlander's David Berry Admits John Grey May Always Carry a Torch for Jamie
- 4. Netflix Reveals Stranger Things Season 3 Episode Titles
- 5. Doctor Who Gets Deadly in the First Trailer for the New Year's Special
- 6. Here's How The Ranch Handled Danny Masterson's Exit
- 7. Brooklyn Nine-Nine Gets Into the Christmas Spirit with Some Die Hard Action in New Trailer