First Aired: November 10, 2006
Struggles faced by working mothers are explored by Elizabeth Vargas, who follows three working moms as they try to balance job and family responsibilities, and syndicated talk-radio host Tom Leykis as he raises the subject on his show. There are also interviews with Sen. Christopher Dodd (D-Conn.) and Deputy Assistant Secretary of Labor Karen Czarnecki. Also: segments on teen dating and violence; “Mary Poppins” on Broadway.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Pick Your Favorite Ships and We'll Reveal Your TV Soulmate
- 2. The Queer Eye's Fab 5 Love Up on Each Other in This Video and It's Too Pure
- 3. Listen to Big Brother Brothers: The Ultimate Unofficial Podcast From TV Guide
- 4. How Everyone in Netflix's Dark Is Connected
- 5. Murder Mystery Review: The Real Mystery Is How Adam Sandler's New Film Is Decent
- 6. Anthony Bourdain's Graphic Novel Is Being Turned Into an Animated Series
- 7. Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder Revue: What's Fact and What's Fiction?