First Aired: June 25, 2010
A commemoration of the first anniversary of Michael Jackson's passing (June 25, 2009) includes a profile of the King of Pop; reports on the investigation into his death and how his children are adapting to life without him; a tour of Neverland Ranch; and interviews with Justin Bieber and Usher, as well as Jackson costumers Michael Bush and Dennis Tompkins, and makeup artist Karen Faye.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Avan Jogia and Kelli Berglund Read High Ideas from Reddit
- 2. Here's What's New on Netflix in April
- 3. What's Leaving Netflix in April
- 4. Kit Harington Says Game of Thrones Season 8 Gave Him 'Peace' About Jon Snow
- 5. Luke Perry Might Have Appeared in the Beverly Hills, 90210 Revival After All
- 6. 129 Things Degrassi Taught Me About Sex, Dating, and Puberty
- 7. When It Comes to Sex and Profanity on TV, Where the F*ck Do We Draw the Line?