First Aired: September 11, 2009
La Toya Jackson discusses her brother Michael's life and death in an interview with Barbara Walters. Also: a report on relationships among sisters includes personal reminiscences by reporter Juju Chang and an interview with author Deborah Tannen ("You Were Always Mom's Favorite! Sisters in Conversation Throughout Their Lives").
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's How You Can Eat at Kenan and Kel's Good Burger IRL
- 2. This Is Us' Susan Kelechi Watson on the Importance of Cracking Beth's 'Supportive Wife' Mold
- 3. BH90210 'Revival' Recruits Christine Elise, aka Emily Valentine
- 4. Supernatural, Batwoman, Riverdale and More Get Fall Premiere Dates on The CW
- 5. The Worst Casualty of Jessica Jones' Final Season Was the Show's Female Friendship
- 6. What's Coming to and Leaving Hulu in July
- 7. Is The Good Place on Netflix?