On Tuesday, while shooting a kissing scene for the upcoming flick Free Zone near Jerusalem's Western Wall (where men and women are separated by a barrier and forbidden to touch), Natalie Portman was accosted by a group of ultra-Orthodox Jewish worshippers. When the crowd charged at the actress and leading man Aki Avni, yelling "Immoral!", police recommended that the couple beat a hasty retreat. Mind you, by "Immoral!" the protesters may have meant, "You were really bad in the Star Wars prequels!"
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. How black-ish's Powerful Colorism Episode Nearly Tore the Johnsons Apart
- 2. Lana Condor Steals the Show in Deadly Class
- 3. Supernatural Midseason Trailer: Michael Declares 'Even God Can Die'
- 4. The Roswell, New Mexico Stars Played 'Guess That Alien', and They Were Honestly Stellar
- 5. Sex Education Is the Most Honest Coming-of-Age TV Show We've Seen in Forever
- 6. The 25 Best Ships Ever on Freeform
- 7. Game of Thrones' Bosses Wish There Were No Trailers for Season 8