Owners of an antique store in Los Angeles are suing Michael Jackson for allegedly failing to pay a nearly $180,000 tab during a May shopping spree. Among the items the baby-dangler was said to have purchased: a malachite urn, a Louis XVI-style bust clock, an Austrian gold-painted dancing girl and a voodoo doll that bears a striking resemblance to Eminem.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's How You Can Eat at Kenan and Kel's Good Burger IRL
- 2. This Is Us' Susan Kelechi Watson on the Importance of Cracking Beth's 'Supportive Wife' Mold
- 3. BH90210 'Revival' Recruits Christine Elise, aka Emily Valentine
- 4. Supernatural, Batwoman, Riverdale and More Get Fall Premiere Dates on The CW
- 5. The Worst Casualty of Jessica Jones' Final Season Was the Show's Female Friendship
- 6. What's Coming to and Leaving Hulu in July
- 7. Is The Good Place on Netflix?