You think Vin Diesel was cocky before? Just wait. The former bouncer's new spy thriller XXX opened at the top of the box office with $46 million. M. Night Shyamalan's Signs slipped to second with $30 million, followed by the debut of Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams (No. 3 with $17 million) and Austin Powers in Goldmember (No. 4 with $13 million). Clint Eastwood's Blood Work opened in fifth place with $7.2 million.
- 1. Freeform Pokes Fun at Shadowhunters Fans for Trying to Save the Show
- 2. Matt Damon's Saturday Night Live Monologue Was a Heartfelt Toast to His Family
- 3. Chris Klein Deserves Our Attention Again
- 4. Donald Trump Apparently Did Not Like Saturday Night Live's Cold Open This Week
- 5. Pete Davidson Surfaces on Saturday Night Live After Scary Instagram Post
- 6. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 7. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name