Tossing its hat into the reality ring, the WB begins production on the wilderness adventure series No Boundaries this July. Produced by Brady Connell who worked under über-producer Mark Burnett on Survivor and Eco-Challenge the show will have players competing in everything from sea kayaking to dog sledding in hopes of winning cash and a new SUV. Any masochists hoping to become contestants have until April 30 to apply on the WB's website. "You don't need to be able to run a marathon or have extensive adventure sports training," offers Connell. "Teamwork and leadership will be the qualities that win this competition."
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. We Demand Justice for Old Knight, The OA's Telepathic Octopus
- 2. The Best Romance Shows and Movies to Stream on Netflix Right Now
- 3. What's Fact and Fiction in Netflix's Mötley Crüe Biopic The Dirt?
- 4. The Blacklist Gets the Band Back Together
- 5. Patricia Arquette's Kids Didn't Want Her to Star in Hulu's True Crime Story The Act
- 6. Queer Eye's Karamo Brown Reveals How He Gets That Emotional Breakthrough With Each 'Hero'
- 7. Aidy Bryant Takes Us Behind Filming Shrill's Empowering Fat Babe Pool Party