First Anna Nicole Smith and now this. E! Entertainment Television is planning a daily half-hour recap of Michael Jackson's child-molestation trial, with an actor (or actress?) playing the accused. "With no cameras in the courtroom, this series will be an excellent way to... bring the [proceedings] to life," said E! boss Ted Harbert. On a related note, we hear La Toya was recently spotted dusting off her acting reel.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Chicken Nuggets Caused a Lot of Beef on The Bachelorette
- 2. Game of Thrones Series Finale Photo Recap: Is This Really How We're Picking Kings Now?
- 3. Hot Robin Arryn Totally Neville Longbottomed Us in the Game of Thrones Finale
- 4. Alabama Won't Air Arthur's Gay Wedding Episode
- 5. Legends of Tomorrow Boss on That Zari Twist and What It Means for Season 5
- 6. The 13 Weirdest Things Isaac Hempstead Wright Wrote in His Game of Thrones Essay
- 7. The 100 Sneak Peek Hints at Bad News for Our Heroes