Talk about a backhanded compliment: VH1 has named Gary Coleman the No. 1 child star of all time. The Diff'rent Strokes star beat out Macaulay Culkin (No. 2), the Olsen twins (No. 3), Jodie Foster (No. 4) and Drew Barrymore (No. 5). Rounding out the Top 10 were Emmanuel Lewis, Ron Howard, Corey Feldman, Maureen McCormick and Danny Bonaduce. VH1 will count down the entire list of 100 next week. Imagine that: a countdown on VH1.
- 1. The Walking Dead Showed Us Alpha's Brutal Origins in a Flashback-Heavy Episode
- 2. True Detective Just Made Its Connection to Season 1 Explicit, but We Still Have Questions
- 3. Counterpart Creator Breaks Down That Nail-Biter Season Finale
- 4. Chicago Police Seek to Interview Jussie Smollett Again After Two Suspects Released
- 5. Donald Trump Calls Saturday Night Live a 'Total Republican Hit Job' After National Emergency Sketch
- 6. 7 Burning Questions The Umbrella Academy Season 2 Needs to Answer
- 7. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comics