Admit it: When The Apprentice: Martha Stewart debuts on Sept. 21, you're going to tune in if only to hear what the fallen domestic diva's catchphrase is. I'd like to save you the trouble, but when asked, Stewart replied with a laugh, "What makes you think there is a slogan?" All (or at least most) kidding aside, she noted, "I don't even like firing people, so I couldn't say, 'You're fired.' I don't think I've ever said [that] to anybody." So not even a hint, then? "[What Martha came up with] is totally fresh and something you will definitely remember," teases exec producer Mark Burnett. Adds Charles Koppelman (aka Martha's "George"), "The producers had no idea [what was coming]. They looked like deer in headlights when she did what she did." Don't snicker how would you react if you got mooned by Ms. Stewart?
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Oscars 2019: Live Updates From the 91st Academy Awards
- 2. Kel Mitchell Confirms He Will Appear in Kenan Thompson's All That Revival
- 3. Marvel's Cloak & Dagger Brings the Mayhem in Official Season 2 Trailer
- 4. The Man in the High Castle Will End With Season 4 and an 'Epic Conclusion'
- 5. Your Guide to All of the Netflix Originals of 2019
- 6. Amazon Prime's March Line-Up Features Hanna, Catastrophe's Final Season and More
- 7. Here's When Arrested Development Returns to Netflix