The Sinclair Broadcast Group is barring its seven ABC-affiliated stations from airing tonight's Nightline tribute to fallen U.S. troops because it says the special "appears to be motivated by a political agenda designed to undermine the efforts of the United States in Iraq." ABC defends the broadcast as "an expression of respect which simply seeks to honor those who have laid down their lives for this country."
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Julia Roberts Isn't Returning for Homecoming Season 2
- 2. How black-ish's Powerful Colorism Episode Nearly Tore the Johnsons Apart
- 3. Lana Condor Steals the Show in Deadly Class
- 4. Supernatural Midseason Trailer: Michael Declares 'Even God Can Die'
- 5. The Roswell, New Mexico Stars Played 'Guess That Alien', and They Were Honestly Stellar
- 6. Sex Education Is the Most Honest Coming-of-Age TV Show We've Seen in Forever
- 7. The 25 Best Ships Ever on Freeform