Hold off on that can of whupass, folks. Shortly after the above item was posted, Goldman left a message for TV Guide Online (read: me) saying that we (read: I) wrote "an unfair depiction of our conversation," adding that "the scheduling conflict I was referring to was based on a first family vacation with our son, which took place over the Christmas holiday. The days of our vacation were, in essence, the exact shooting dates of the episode that NYPD Blue asked for Charlotte to appear on." If you're wondering why he didn't just tell me that from the get-go, well, that's a really good question... In any event, I'm still sad for Andy.
- 1. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 2. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 3. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 4. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 5. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 6. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 7. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple