A Texas jury decided that late oil billionaire J. Howard Marshall did not promise half his $1.6 billion fortune to his much-younger wife, ex-Playboy poser Anna Nicole Smith, Reuters reports. Declared juror Celia Mayfield: "I just think she was a gold digger who wanted his money. She didn't treat him right." Those who think the widow's "just misunderstood" shouldn't fret too much Smith still has the $475 million awarded her by a U.S. bankruptcy judge in California.
- 1. Anthony Scaramucci Exits Celebrity Big Brother Faster Than the White House
- 2. Here's Your First Look at Jon Cryer as Lex Luthor on Supergirl
- 3. Sex Education Is the Realest Fantasy You'll Ever Have
- 4. Suits Will Be Back for Just One More Season
- 5. FX Sets Premiere Date for Fosse/Verdon Starring Sam Rockwell & Michelle Williams
- 6. The Walking Dead's Chandler Riggs Books TV Return
- 7. Chicago Fire: Cruz's Little Brother Is Returning to Stir Up More Trouble