ABC's The Bachelor is shaking things up! When the reality romp kicks off its new season Sept. 28, the women will handpick the guy who will eventually dump them for a soap star. In the first ever "Lady's Choice Ceremony," the gals will choose between two 40-year-old men: real estate exec Jay Overbye and professional bass fisherman Byron Velvick. Among other surprises this season: The chosen Bachelor will move into the ladies' villa for a more "immediate and intimate" connection (read: orgy), two former bachelorettes will return for another shot at love (read: rejection) and Brandy will perform on the show's second episode (read: fire your agent).
- 1. How black-ish's Powerful Colorism Episode Nearly Tore the Johnsons Apart
- 2. Lana Condor Steals the Show in Deadly Class
- 3. Supernatural Midseason Trailer: Michael Declares 'Even God Can Die'
- 4. The Roswell, New Mexico Stars Played 'Guess That Alien', and They Were Honestly Stellar
- 5. Sex Education Is the Most Honest Coming-of-Age TV Show We've Seen in Forever
- 6. The 25 Best Ships Ever on Freeform
- 7. Game of Thrones' Bosses Wish There Were No Trailers for Season 8