The TV Guide Channel relaunches today with all-new programming including What's On, featuring TV Guide Online's Watercooler columnists, Daniel R. Coleridge and Michael Peck in their very own segment. Look for the dishy duo's Watercooler chatter twice a week on What's On, debuting tonight at 7 pm/ET (check local TV Guide listings).
- 1. Freeform Pokes Fun at Shadowhunters Fans for Trying to Save the Show
- 2. Matt Damon's Saturday Night Live Monologue Was a Heartfelt Toast to His Family
- 3. Chris Klein Deserves Our Attention Again
- 4. Donald Trump Apparently Did Not Like Saturday Night Live's Cold Open This Week
- 5. Pete Davidson Surfaces on Saturday Night Live After Scary Instagram Post
- 6. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 7. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name