The much-talked-about British documentary on Michael Jackson airing Thursday on ABC as part of a special two-hour 20/20 is apparently going to live up to all the hype. Among the revelations Jacko reportedly makes: He once slept in the same bed as Macaulay Culkin and his brother Kieran; his terrace-dangled infant son, Prince Michael II, was conceived by a surrogate mother whom he had never met; and he underwent two operations on his nose because "it helped me breathe better so I can hit higher notes." His best quote from the documentary? That's easy: "If there were no children on this Earth, if someone announced all kids were dead, I would jump off the balcony immediately."
Ranking Big Bang Theory's Guest Stars
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Queer Eye's Fab 5 Love Up on Each Other in This Video and It's Too Pure
- 2. Listen to Big Brother Brothers: The Ultimate Unofficial Podcast From TV Guide
- 3. How Everyone in Netflix's Dark Is Connected
- 4. Murder Mystery Review: The Real Mystery Is How Adam Sandler's New Film Is Decent
- 5. Anthony Bourdain's Graphic Novel Is Being Turned Into an Animated Series
- 6. Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder Revue: What's Fact and What's Fiction?
- 7. Veronica and Logan Are in Trouble in First Veronica Mars Revival Trailer