Under fire from the PC police for depicting followers of Islam as terrorists on 24, Fox says it will provide its local affiliates with PSAs that portray Muslims in a favorable light. In case you haven't been watching, this season's 24 features an upper-middle-class Muslim family operating as a sleeper terrorist cell in the U.S. But they're not pure evil: Last week, the matriarch played by the brilliant Shohreh Aghdashloo poisoned her son's clingy girlfriend. (I knew she was a good egg.)
- 1. The 100's Eliza Taylor and Bob Morley Reflect on Clarke and Bellamy's Toughest Moments So Far
- 2. TV Guide's Arrowverse Crossover HQ: Elseworlds Broken Down
- 3. Counterpart Season 2 Proves There's Lots More Dual-Universe Fun to Be Had
- 4. Arrowverse Crossover Sneak Peek: Oliver and Barry Meet Superman!
- 5. Kiernan Shipka Teases 'Really Emotional' Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Christmas Special
- 6. Hilary Duff Just Gave Millennials Hope For a Lizzie McGuire Revival
- 7. 166 Gift Ideas Inspired by Sansa, Sabrina and More of Your TV Faves