Time's up for two stars of 24. Penny Johnson Jerald and Sarah Wynter whose respective roles as Sherry Palmer and Kate Warner were pivotal last season will not be returning as series regulars for Day Three this fall, TV Guide Online has learned. A Fox spokesman refused to confirm the demotions, but did caution that "it would be a mistake to infer from an actor's contract status what their participation in the show next year will be. For example, Xander Berkeley (George Mason) was hired as a series regular last year but his character was killed off in episode 15." Yeah, that sucked for him.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. 9 Reasons You Need BritBox, Especially If You're a Doctor Who Fan
- 2. The Week in Superlatives: Rowdiest Fight, Biggest Fake-Out, and Creepiest Karaoke Session
- 3. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – Someone Great, Tim Robinson's Sketch Show
- 4. Station 19 Just Tried to Pull a This Is Us with Chief Ripley
- 5. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 6. Star Trek: Discovery's Ethan Peck Talks Spock's Finale Struggle and Season 3 Return
- 7. The Tragic True Story Behind Tyrone's Vampire Nuns Tale on Marvel's Cloak & Dagger