Plans to shoot an episode of The Simple Life 3: Interns at a New Jersey middle school have been shelved after the idea got a big thumbs-down from parents. The episode would have featured Paris and Nicole working as "substitute teachers" and "cafeteria monitors" at the J.P. Cleary Middle School in Buena Vista Township. And I put "substitute teachers" and "cafeteria monitors" in quotes because we all know they'd just end up making out with some sixth-grader.
- 1. Freeform Pokes Fun at Shadowhunters Fans for Trying to Save the Show
- 2. Matt Damon's Saturday Night Live Monologue Was a Heartfelt Toast to His Family
- 3. Chris Klein Deserves Our Attention Again
- 4. Donald Trump Apparently Did Not Like Saturday Night Live's Cold Open This Week
- 5. Pete Davidson Surfaces on Saturday Night Live After Scary Instagram Post
- 6. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 7. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name