The Dutch version of Big Brother bested anything us Yanks have come up with by airing the birth of a contestant's baby. Twenty-seven-year-old Tanja delivered a daughter on Tuesday, as cameras caught the (nonexplicit, as mandated by the Social Affairs Ministry) action. Newborn Joscelyn will stay in a room where cameras are not allowed and cannot appear on air for more than eight hours of the series' duration, but she has already landed a guest-star gig on One Tree Hill.
- 1. Freeform Pokes Fun at Shadowhunters Fans for Trying to Save the Show
- 2. Matt Damon's Saturday Night Live Monologue Was a Heartfelt Toast to His Family
- 3. Chris Klein Deserves Our Attention Again
- 4. Donald Trump Apparently Did Not Like Saturday Night Live's Cold Open This Week
- 5. Pete Davidson Surfaces on Saturday Night Live After Scary Instagram Post
- 6. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 7. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name