Producers of Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines changed the name of a character in the film from Scott Peterson to Scott Mason as a result of the high-profile Laci Peterson case. Scott Peterson stands accused of murdering his wife and their unborn child. In the film, Scott Mason is engaged to a woman who is kidnapped.
- 1. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 2. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name
- 3. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 4. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 5. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 6. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 7. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed