Word is ABC's Hope & Faith has recast the role of Faith Ford's TV daughter. Fans of the sitcom (anyone?) should look for actress Megan Fox to replace Nicole Paggi in the role of 16-year-old Sydney. When contacted by TV Guide Online for the dish, Touchstone Television vaguely called the recast "a creative change." Hmm... One thing's for sure: When Kelly Ripa (aka Aunt Faith) runs into Syd in the kitchen, she'll take absolutely no note of the fact that her niece has been replaced by a bodysnatcher.
- 1. Riverdale: What the Actual Hell Is Hiram Up To?
- 2. Power Boss Honors 'Beloved' Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 3. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 4. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 6. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 7. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup