Former Moesha star Shar Jackson best known these days as the young mother Kevin Federline dumped to be with Britney Spears is shopping around a reality show starring herself. According to Variety, the half-hour "docusoap" would follow Jackson around as she attempts to get back into music and acting while raising the two children she had with Federline. Each episode will end with the kids stomping on a brand-new Britney Spears collectible porcelain doll.
- 1. George Takei Is Headed to AMC's The Terror
- 2. NBC Sets Premiere Dates for John Legend's Season of The Voice and Much More
- 3. Poll: Who Will Win The Voice Season 15?
- 4. Justice for Chris Parnell, the Best Supporting Chris
- 5. Hail Satan, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Is Renewed Through Season 4
- 6. Fresh Prince Star Alfonso Ribeiro Sues Fortnite for Stealing Carlton Dance
- 7. Lin-Manuel Miranda and Jimmy Fallon Put a Holiday Spin on Ariana Grande and Cardi B Hits