Uncle Sam may want to set his TiVo to Family Feud the week of Feb. 14. That's when alleged tax evader Richard Hatch will try to outwit, outplay, and outlast the likes of Susan Hawk, Rupert Boneham, Ethan Zohn, Rudy Boesch and Johnny Fairplay on a special Survivor-themed edition of the game show, USA Today reports. And if that's not enough reality for you, in May American Idol alums including Diana DeGarmo, Kimberley Locke, AJ Gil, Julia DeMato, Rickey Smith, Amy Adams and Jon Peter Lewis will play the Feud.
- 1. Look at All the Famous People in the Trailer for Ryan Hansen Solves Crimes on Television Season 2
- 2. The Cast for Netflix's The Dark Crystal Series Is Stacked as Hell
- 3. This Bracket Will Settle the Hollywood Chris Debate Once and for All
- 4. How You Can Watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- 5. Freeform Pokes Fun at Shadowhunters Fans for Trying to Save the Show
- 6. Matt Damon's Saturday Night Live Monologue Was a Heartfelt Toast to His Family
- 7. Chris Klein Deserves Our Attention Again