ABC is scheduling the second edition of Dancing with the Stars on Thursdays at 8 pm/ET beginning Jan. 5. Dancing will run for eight weeks, replacing Alias during the hiatus to accommodate Jennifer Garner's maternity leave. The network says the new batch of celebrity hoofers will be announced at a later date.
Add To WatchlistEdit WatchlistPremiered: Sep 30, 2001 Watchlist Actor Watchlist Premiered: Jun 1, 2005 Watchlist
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. The Other Two Is the Sweetest Take on Showbiz Satires
- 2. Supernatural's Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki Tease 300th Episode
- 3. Burned by the Fyre Festival, Restaurant Owner in Netflix Doc Raises $135,000 in a Week
- 4. When Is Super Bowl LIII?
- 5. Did True Detective Just Reveal The Season 3 Killer?
- 6. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 7. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown