Gee, we never saw this coming: Dancing with the Stars won the night Wednesday, scoring nearly 22 million viewers and, if there's any justice in Hollywood, bringing a stack of Ashley Judd movie scripts to Kelly Monaco's doorstep. That same evening, Beauty and the Geek's finale enticed an audience of only 4.1 million (which is like 22 million in WB ratings), but we blame that comparatively low number on Mindi's promise to make out with Richard if they beat Chuck and Caitilin.
- 1. The Masked Singer: The Deer Is Unmasked, Revealing a Hall of Famer
- 2. Vikings Just Revealed Where Lagertha Has Been, and It Is Seriously Bleak
- 3. Black Monday: You've Never Seen Wall Street This Funny (or Black)
- 4. 5 Reasons Not to Freak Out Over Riverdale's Latest WTF Cliffhanger
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of Jan. 18
- 6. Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Is the Best the Show Has Ever Been
- 7. Your Guide to All the Feuds and Hookups in the Challenge: War of the Worlds Cast