Freebie queen Star Jones I'm sorry, Star Jones Reynolds can no longer brag about being a lawyer. The View lightning rod listed her profession as TV personality instead of attorney for the first time last year while filling out customs forms effectively severing ties with her law career. "I guess I've crossed over to the dark side," she told the Associated Press. "It felt truthful. I'm sure it's strange for my father, who wants to know where all the money went for law school." You mean Continental didn't pay for that, too? Cheapskates.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 2. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 3. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 4. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 5. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable
- 6. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Is the Best Indiana Jones Movie
- 7. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger