The truth is out there about the long-awaited second X-Files flick. Actually, the truth was in Wednesday's USA Today, but that's neither here nor there. David Duchovny told the paper that he expects to shoot the sequel later this year or early in 2006. "It'll be a stand-alone horror movie," he said. "Mulder and Scully investigate one particular case that has nothing to do with alien life. It has to do with supernatural stuff."
- 1. DC's Legends of Tomorrow Proved It's in a League of Its Own with a Cosmically Fun Finale
- 2. Everything We Know About the Arrowverse's (Potential) Batwoman Spin-Off
- 3. Where to Watch Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- 4. OMFG, Is Diggle About to Become the Green Lantern on Arrow?
- 5. Sophia Bush Calls Out One Tree Hill Producers for Taking Advantage of Cast's Personal Lives
- 6. Ellen Pompeo Says She Hasn't Spoken to Patrick Dempsey Since He Left Grey's Anatomy
- 7. Power Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident