If you TiVo'd Sunday's Sopranos finale for viewing at a later date, stop reading now because a mini recap is coming. Okay, here it goes: The show's fifth season ended on a hopeful note as Tony's rival kingpin, Johnny Sack, was busted by the FBI during the episode's final minutes. But it was too late for Steve Buscemi's Tony B, who got whacked in the left temple by Tony S. himself. (To quote the six merry murderesses of the Crookem County Jail, "He had it comin'.") Elsewhere, that Benny dude got his face busted in by that old grump Phil; Adriana's death was all but confirmed; and Tony and Carmela questioned son AJ's sexuality after he showed interest in event planning. And Clay Aiken music. (C'mon, you know that's what he was secretly downloading on his iBook.)
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Game of Thrones Photo Recap: Arya Gets It in Despite Having Zero Game
- 2. Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, and More Stars Looking Super at the Avengers: Endgame Premiere
- 3. Better Call Saul May End After Season 6
- 4. Here's How To Watch the Avengers: Endgame Premiere Livestream
- 5. The Trailer for Gotham's Series Finale Is Here, With 100 Percent More Batman
- 6. Here's How Antonio, Connor, and Ava Might Leave One Chicago
- 7. Which Game of Thrones Characters Are Most Likely to Die Fighting the White Walkers?