Last week's massive blackout forced stations in the Northeast to preempt Thursday's edition of Extra featuring an exclusive interview with TV Guide columnist Michael Ausiello discussing the crisis on Everybody Loves Raymond. However, according to Holly Fazio, an exec at Sony Pictures Entertainment, the segment aired in its entirety on the West Coast. "You looked great on Extra," Fazio told Ausiello in an e-mail obtained by TV Guide Online. "You really know your stuff!"
- 1. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 2. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown
- 3. Pete Davidson Returns to SNL to Talk a Bit About Mental Health but Mostly The Mule
- 4. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 5. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 6. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves
- 7. Sex and the City's Sarah Jessica Parker Teases Carrie Bradshaw Return