A Missouri housewife is suing John Tesh, claiming he took a Sept. 11 tribute she wrote and included it, without credit, on his "Christmas Worship" album, TheSmokingGun.com reports. Stacey Randall, 29, charges that Tesh recites her poem "Met in the Stairwell" as a spoken word cut titled "God in the Stairwell." Randall seeks unspecified monetary damages, as well as inside dirt on Mary Hart.
- 1. Doctor Who Gets Deadly in the First Trailer for the New Year's Special
- 2. Here's How The Ranch Handled Danny Masterson's Exit
- 3. Brooklyn Nine-Nine Gets Into the Christmas Spirit with Some Die Hard Action in New Trailer
- 4. The First Umbrella Academy Trailer Teases a Stylish End to the World
- 5. Saturday Night Live Got Jason Momoa Back in Khal Drogo's Wig
- 6. The 100's Eliza Taylor and Bob Morley Reflect on Clarke and Bellamy's Toughest Moments So Far
- 7. TV Guide's Arrowverse Crossover HQ: Elseworlds Broken Down