Just when David Chase thought he was out, HBO pulls him back in. As recently reported, The Sopranos creator is talking to HBO about doing a seventh season of the mob hit. (The show's sixth season, which is currently in production and scheduled to premiere next spring, was widely believed to be the last.) Now TVGuide.com is hearing that one scenario being tossed around has Chase tacking on an additional six or so episodes to the shooting schedule and doing an abbreviated seventh season à la Sex and the City. Hey, I'll take whatever I can get.
- 1. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 2. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 3. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 4. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 5. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 6. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 7. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple