Turns out, the hysterically hyped upcoming sixth season of The Sopranos may not be the HBO mob hit's last after all. Said series creator David Chase Tuesday at a forum sponsored by The New Yorker and Syracuse University: "I really enjoy [doing the show], so why leave something like that? It's just a question of whether the story works out creatively in six seasons, which I think it will." On the other hand, he added, a seventh season isn't out of the question, either. "It is possible." Hmm. Perhaps it's not a coincidence that Chase says Season 6 is going to revolve around "money and materialism."
- 1. Dirty John's Veronica Newell Is the Unapologetic Bad Bitch You Need to See This Season
- 2. Counterpart Creator Teases Quayle's 'Luck Will Soon Run Out'
- 3. Outlander's David Berry Admits John Grey May Always Carry a Torch for Jamie
- 4. Netflix Reveals Stranger Things Season 3 Episode Titles
- 5. Doctor Who Gets Deadly in the First Trailer for the New Year's Special
- 6. Here's How The Ranch Handled Danny Masterson's Exit
- 7. Brooklyn Nine-Nine Gets Into the Christmas Spirit with Some Die Hard Action in New Trailer