Will Bada-Bing patrons be getting drunk off Fergie's trunk when The Sopranos returns in March? The U.K.'s Daily Mirror reports that the Black Eyed Peas chanteuse has scored a guest appearance on the HBO crime drama as an FBI agent working undercover as a stripper at Tony's club. "[Fergie] is obsessed with The Sopranos," a source tells the paper. "She has a personal trainer and has been putting in the extra hours in the gym. She wants to be the hottest stripper the Bada-Bing's ever seen." As the old saying goes, it's better to have shallow goals than no goals at all.
- 1. Kit Harington Met Another Famous Dragon in the Game of Thrones Crossover We Didn't Know We Needed
- 2. Alias' Jennifer Garner and J.J. Abrams Are Reuniting for an Apple Series
- 3. Grey's Anatomy: Here's Our Best Guess for Who Jennifer Grey Will Play in Season 15
- 4. Maybe South Park Should Stick With Standalone Episodes Next Season
- 5. Star Trek: Discovery: Spock Sees the Future in New Season 2 Trailer, and It's Not Great
- 6. Lin-Manuel Miranda, Who Wrote a Few Songs in Moana, Does Billy on the Street
- 7. Taylor Swift's Reputation Tour Is Coming to Netflix on New Year's Eve