On Jan. 1, a new California law went into effect that could cripple the tabloid industry: Paparazzi who, in their dogged pursuit of pics worth a pretty penny, cause fender benders or other damages will now be liable for three times the cost of those damages. Plus, they'll be stripped of any green their photos earn them. Okay, go ahead and say it, Lindsay: "Nya nya."
- 1. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 2. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 3. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 4. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 5. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 6. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 7. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple