Rumors that former president Bill Clinton is poised to enter the talk show fray just won't die. The latest scuttlebutt has Bubba in preliminary talks with syndication powerhouse King World about a possible yakfest to air on CBS-owned stations. The daytime show would be a cross between Oprah and Nightline, but insiders say if Clinton wants to get on the air in time for a fall 2003 launch, he has to make up his mind pronto. Last May, Clinton met with NBC about headlining a possible talk show, but the Peacock ultimately passed on the project. Money may have been a factor: Reports surfaced that he demanded $50 million upfront. Who does he think he is, Vin Diesel?
- 1. Legacies Finally Revealed What Became of Klaus After He Died on The Originals
- 2. James Corden Is Giving Us All Cardi B Carpool Karaoke for Christmas
- 3. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week - Roma, Bruce Springsteen
- 4. Eliza Dushku Was Written Off Bull After Accusing Michael Weatherly of Sexual Harassment
- 5. Kit Harington Met Another Famous Dragon in the Game of Thrones Crossover We Didn't Know We Needed
- 6. Alias' Jennifer Garner and J.J. Abrams Are Reuniting for an Apple Series
- 7. Grey's Anatomy: Here's Our Best Guess for Who Jennifer Grey Will Play in Season 15