Look out, Howard Stern: Martha Stewart will launch a 24-hour channel devoted to cooking, entertaining and gardening on Sirius Satellite Radio later this year. Said Stewart: "This will be the first 'around-the-clock' channel devoted entirely to areas of interest for women." Unless you count Lifetime. And Oxygen. And WE. And....
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Did True Detective Just Reveal The Season 3 Killer?
- 2. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 3. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown
- 4. Pete Davidson Returns to SNL to Talk a Bit About Mental Health but Mostly The Mule
- 5. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 6. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 7. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves