Broadway musicians reached a deal with producers today, ending a work stoppage that shut down 18 musicals since Friday. "We have great news," said Mayor Michael Bloomberg. "Broadway is no longer dark." Theaters were expected to reopen tonight. Now that this whole thing is resolved, and tourists trek back to midtown Manhattan between the hours of 6-8 pm, I have one small request to make of Joe and Jane Sightseer: Please don't stop in the middle of a busy sidewalk to take a picture of the bustling metropolis that is New York during rush hour. For those of us heading home after a long day of work, it's really rather annoying. And contrary to popular belief, we will trample you.
- 1. Someone's Got a New Wife on The Big Bang Theory
- 2. How to Watch All the New Year's Day College Football Bowl Games
- 3. 2018-2019 TV Scorecard: Which Shows Are Canceled? Which Are Renewed?
- 4. Elementary To End After Season 7
- 5. Making a Murderer Filmmakers Sued By Manitowoc Police Sergeant
- 6. SMILF's Frankie Shaw Under Investigation for Mishandled Sex Scenes, Discriminatory Behavior
- 7. How to Watch Elf This Holiday Season