In his exclusive interview with CBS' 60 Minutes Sunday night, Michael Jackson alleged that authorities "manhandled" him when he was arrested last month on child molestation charges, leading to a dislocated shoulder and bruised wrists (or was that smeared ketchup?). Jacko also told Ed Bradley that he was locked in a stinky restroom for 45 minutes while in custody. Santa Barbara DA Thomas Sneddon, though not denying that the department's lavatory is in dire need of a Wizard air freshener, insists the singer was treated fairly. Speaking of things that smell, remember the Jackson special that CBS abruptly yanked last month after the molestation charges surfaced? Well, the network has had a change of heart: Michael Jackson Number Ones will air this Friday at 8 pm/ET.
- 1. Netflix Is Now Murder Central, Adds Ted Bundy Docuseries to Already Stacked True Crime Roster
- 2. Riverdale Sneak Peek: Jughead and His Mom Finally Reunite!
- 3. Sophia Bush Finally Explains Why She Left Chicago P.D.
- 4. Snowflakes Cause a Little Tension in Last Man Standing's Christmas Episode
- 5. The Innocent Man is Netflix's Latest Reminder of Our Failed Justice System
- 6. Criminal Minds Sneak Peek: This Week's Unsub Has a Big Connection to an Old Case
- 7. A Series Based on the Life of Selena Is Finally Coming to Netflix