The WB is once again posing the question, "What happens when celebrities stop being polite and start getting real... desperate?" Yes, folks the Frog network has rounded up a new batch of D-listers for its second installment of The Surreal Life. Among the has-beens moving in together this time around: rapper Vanilla Ice, mascara queen Tammy Faye, porn legend Ron Jeremy, CHiPs star Erik Estrada, ex-Baywatch babe Traci Bingham and Real World grad Trishelle (they were really scraping the bottom of the barrel with that one). The five sub-lebrities began their 10-day sleep-over on Monday, and rumor has it some surprise guests may pop in. Although the WB has not given The Surreal Life 2 an air date, there's talk it could air as early as midseason.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. We Demand Justice for Old Knight, The OA's Telepathic Octopus
- 2. The Best Romance Shows and Movies to Stream on Netflix Right Now
- 3. What's Fact and Fiction in Netflix's Mötley Crüe Biopic The Dirt?
- 4. The Blacklist Gets the Band Back Together
- 5. Patricia Arquette's Kids Didn't Want Her to Star in Hulu's True Crime Story The Act
- 6. Queer Eye's Karamo Brown Reveals How He Gets That Emotional Breakthrough With Each 'Hero'
- 7. Aidy Bryant Takes Us Behind Filming Shrill's Empowering Fat Babe Pool Party