At the Mississippi Rising hurricane-relief benefit over the weekend, 'N Sync singer and space-cadet wannabe Lance Bass caused a panic among teenage girls when he hinted to the Associated Press that the new tunes on the boy band's upcoming greatest-hits album might be their last. Just to be clear, by "teenage girls," we mean "middle-aged women."
- 1. Here's Who Jennifer Morrison Could Be Playing in This Is Us Season 4
- 2. Is The Blacklist on Netflix?
- 3. Listen to Every Episode of Big Brother Brothers Here
- 4. Hannah Might Be the Best Bachelorette of All Time
- 5. The First Game of Thrones Prequel Has Started Filming
- 6. The Cast of Angel Is Reuniting… Without Angel
- 7. Is YOU on Netflix?