Saturday night's live performance of Saturday Night Live - On Strike! at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre played to a sold-out audience of 150, with proceeds benefiting the WGA strike fund. Featuring the current cast ( minus Maya Rudolph) as well as alumni Horatio Sanz and Rachel Dratch, and described (to the AP) by at least one observer as "dirtier than usual," the two-hour event featured a monologue (by guest host Michael Cera), a musical performance (by Yo La Tengo), Weekend Update and several comedy sketches. And in keeping with tradition, half the audience went to bed about a third of the way through.
- 1. Pick Your Favorite Ships and We'll Reveal Your TV Soulmate
- 2. The Queer Eye's Fab 5 Love Up on Each Other in This Video and It's Too Pure
- 3. Listen to Big Brother Brothers: The Ultimate Unofficial Podcast From TV Guide
- 4. How Everyone in Netflix's Dark Is Connected
- 5. Murder Mystery Review: The Real Mystery Is How Adam Sandler's New Film Is Decent
- 6. Anthony Bourdain's Graphic Novel Is Being Turned Into an Animated Series
- 7. Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder Revue: What's Fact and What's Fiction?