The world isn't coming to an end after all. Warner Bros. is vehemently denying a New York Post report that shock rocker Marilyn Manson was to play the title role in a remake of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Manson was quoted in London's The Sun as saying he had a lock on the plum part, and that he saw "Willy Wonka as Satan because he presents people with the temptation of picking good and evil, and they all pick evil." Responds a Warner Bros. rep: "I don't know why he would say this. The lead hasn't been cast yet, but I can definitely tell you that it won't be Marilyn Manson." Phew, that was a close one...
- 1. Everything We Know About Disney's Streaming Service So Far
- 2. Killer Mike's Netflix Show Trigger Warning Is Going to Piss People Off
- 3. Kimmy Schmidt's Final Season, Carmen Sandiego and More Coming To Netflix In January
- 4. Friends May Be Safe, but Netflix Is Losing Love Actually in January
- 5. SAG Awards Nominations 2019: Mrs. Maisel, Ozark Lead Surprising TV Nods
- 6. Tell Me a Story Sneak Peek: A Bloody Paul Wesley Returns to Haunt James Wolk
- 7. 166 Gift Ideas Inspired by Sansa, Sabrina and More of Your TV Faves